1. I need to cancel my order.
Please email us immediately. If your order hasn't shipped yet, we can process the cancellation immediately. If your order has already shipped, you'll need to go through our return process. More information below.
2. Can I return my Unreal!Bird?
Yes, all Unreal!Birds have a 15 day return policy. Please contact us within 15 days of the purchase date to arrange the return.
3. How do I return my Unreal!Bird?
Please follow the instructions below when packing and sending your return. We want to ensure that each Unreal!Bird arrives back to us safely.
- Send the Bird in its original box or in a box of similar size. Please remove all old shipping labels.
- Pack the Bird carefully so that it will not be hurt during the shipping process.
- Include your original packing slip.
- Use a secure shipping method to send the Bird so that it can be tracked. For example, if you are sending it through the United States Postal Service, please request delivery confirmation. We are not responsible for items lost during shipping, and cannot process your return until the item is received.
- All returns should be sent to the following address:
PO Box 545
Ithaca, New York 14851
5. Damaged or Defective Products
To return a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team by email at email@example.com
6. When will my refund be processed?
Unreal!Birds will issue a refund for the original purchase amount plus any applicable taxes within 3 business days of receiving your return and verifying that it meets all requirements listed above. Please note that the refund will appear on your credit card statement as The ShelterPups, our parent company.
If you are returning a gift, the purchaser will receive a refund issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item for the price of the item and any applicable taxes.